To celebrate the “30th anniversary of the Convention on the Rights of the Child“, the Austrian Chancellery, Section V, Department for Families and Children´s Rights in cooperation with theUniversity of Music and Performing Arts – mdw and UNICEF Austria is organizing the International Composition Contest”Sounds of Childrens’ Rights”. The invitation to participate in this competition is aimed at young composers and musicians who are prepared to address the topic of children’s rights in a musical form. Children and young adults of all nations born after July 15, 2001 are eligible. The deadline for entry is July 15, 2019! In order to give as many young talents as possible the opportunity to participate in the International Composition Contest ”Sounds of Children’s Rights”, we ask that this information be forwarded as soon as possible to music and composition schools or directly to interested young composers and musicians.
- Alajärven musiikkiopisto hakee apulaisrehtoria 23.9.2021
- Kymi Brass XX kajahtaa 5.-7.11.2021 20.9.2021
- SML-blogi | Kysymys ja vastaus – ja sama uudestaan 16.9.2021
- Pianonsoiton sivutoiminen tuntiopettaja ajalle 25.10.2021-20.5.2022 16.9.2021
- PIRKANMAAN PINNAN KAPELLIMESTARIKURSSI TAMPEREELLA 10.9.2021